2008年10月16日木曜日

Flight before 1 week @shot

※Sorry!!!
My PC use not Japanese language.
Why? ,,,I don't no.
So, this Blog by English word !
Please reading here!!!

This is some picture's at flight before 1week...
He is my cooking teacher “AOKI-san”
k-turing , ask food , more advais,,,
Thank you so all !!!
      



My friends go to the dinner.
and Suprise present for me.
Thanks so much.





The day, my cooking teacher's restrant
“Torrattoria la balotta” from NIHONBASI ,
go wish my family.

It's special couse dinner.
menu is,,,

[Semifreddo di mais]         
Usually,Semifreddo is Dolce.
But,this Semifreddo make fresh corn !
and top make Caramerase with Ricotta chees.
Suprise and Delicious dish !!!

[Pate di Pollo "DAISEN JIDORI " con Jam]



[Spgatteini "SANMA"]



[Gnocchi alla genovese con lobster]



[Agnello alla griglia with con castagna "TANBA"]



[Semifreddo di Mangou]


Thank you shef the"HOSIYMA-san" !!!
Very good dish all !!!
go back this restrant,,,
and go to the my frend's home !




Dog is very cute !!

so good design! and cool! home.
Thank you meet and stay home !


Culusing in Kobe.



In the "Kern" office.
Get the 08/09 new bagpac !!!
To much for the next traveling.


0 件のコメント: